Friday, February 19, 2010

My Afghanistan Experience

Hi Friends

                I want to share my Afghanistan experience with you all.Afghanistan is a very poor country. Mud houses are seen everywhere. Hills are seen every where. Very less trees are there. People are just like from hills. They are so nasty, they bath once in a week. They do not even wash their tounge. So while talking, a very bad smell comes out from their mouth. Their currency Afghani is almost equal to Indian currency. So I had thought the products available there may be cheap like India. But everything is costly there. This becomes a very cold place in winter as snow fall occurs in winter. Don’t ask me about their food. They eat like people eating in ancient ages. They eat beef and sheep meat too much. These smell is very bad. They make curry with mixing beef with vegetables. As this is a country with out any coastal region, fish is rarely available and when available not with good condition. So they concentrate on meat too much. Many things are imported from Pakistan.



They make soups with awful taste. They do not use any curry powder. So without any spices you can imagine the taste of the curry. They call it macrooni what we call it magi or noodles in India. Can you think of eating magi only fried with oil. They even do not know the use of mustard oil. So they use palm oil, so the taste is too bad. They eat Cauli flower by making it big size pakoda. So being a Hindu I had just to manage with rice and awful soup. Afghan currency is not tradable in India. When I came back I had 1000 afghani left with me. I thought I will exchange it at the airport but even Thomas cook denied the exchange of this currency in India. Though there is popularity of Indian films here Hindi channels are rarely seen in TV. So my friends before going there think twice because this is a no good place to work because of security reasons and also there is no entairtainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment